A new month means new beginnings (or continuing a process)!
Here are some things to do this month to get into an excellent operational flow. Remember, you can implement these tips anytime you like! Here at TLM, we like to do this during the last week of the month.
1) Look over goals and KPIs from last month. Assess what went well, what didn’t, and what you want to keep moving forward with this month. You can also create new goals here￼
Sidenote, if you have started measuring KPIs in business, you can purchase the digital workbook for 12.99 here: https://payhip.com/b/S43vp
2) Speaking of goals.. make sure you document what you were trying to do for the month in a document.
This helps you get started with documenting processes and filling in gaps.
3) Set a realistic schedule for yourself to work towards the goals for the month.
If you’re like me, I don’t have many hours in the day so I shoot for at least one task that will help me generate income daily, then I break down what needs to be done by the urgency for the month.
4) Look at the software you are currently using and see if it’s operating normally, if you can turn it off, etc.
Sometimes the step is missed because we don’t take the time to look over what’s in use.
5) Go over your books (money, that is!)
What else would you add to this list? Let us know below!
Keep in touch with TLM/Adriana here: