Helping Service Providers Build Sustainable Businesses Using the Lazy Method!
Well hey there! Welcome to my piece of the internet. If you aren’t familiar with me from Social Media, let me catch you up to speed!
I started out my business back in 2018, pregnant and full of hope. I was a Virtual Assistant back then (you know, the “I can give you back your time by doing your work” lady).
Business took off really well for me, however, I lacked preparation in key areas even though I appeared to have it together. Here are some things I went through:
- Listened to 6 figure+ “experts” on what you need to scale and signing up for every platform they were on.
- Being on every Social Media platform without a Strategy
- Marketing consisted of posting my offers and things that didn’t really align with what I did.
- Identifying needing help in business, but not prepared to bring anyone on
- Hiring when I should have been automating
- Lack of boundaries
- Scaling, but not having the procedures clearly explained for my team. Leading to miscommunication and subpar work.
In 2020, it finally hit that this was a trash way of living and I started changing. I became an Online Operations Manager and started focusing on the Operational pieces for Service Providers. Then in Spring 2021, TLM was born.
If you can relate to anything I’ve said above, then you’re in the right space. Once you realize how to tweak your operational process to work for you, the Journey to Laziness can begin!
We’re about solutions here, so take a look around and see which of our resources speak to you the most.
As seen or heard on...
Click the pictures to learn more about these organizations and/or tune in!
No longer available- for a short time only
What Do We Have Here?
Here’s some ways you can stay connected or work with us!
Here's a Few Things People have to say about us!
Want to be part of this list? Contact us today!
Over 50% of our clientele comes from Referrals. We truly appreciate you thinking of us when others need help, so we have this program in place as a small token of our appreciation. *This only applies if someone signs up and becomes a client.*